About Me

My photo
Phnom Penh, Buddhism, Cambodia
Create many friends better than make one enemy... it makes life better:-)

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The 3rd Anniversary


On July 4th…….July 4th is and American Independent's day, is a memorized day for American people but also good memory for my husband and I for celebrated our 3rd anniversary. I am so grateful for the life I have and it's all because of Kosal. We have gone through many ups and many downs but how lucky I am to have had Kosal at my side! I don't want to get all sappy but I love Kosal more and more as the years go by. His willingness to serve, his testimony of the gospel, his tender heart and how he still makes me laugh till I can't breath! I love him for all of his quirks. How he is a total home body and may have a small addiction to his boys, Coca-Cola, sight seeing through the beach and politics. He is a greatest person and I am the luckiy girl who got to marry him!

I love you my dearest Kosal. Thank you gave me lovely our daughter Harmony and hope we will have another one in future soon.

Thanks for everything!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment